Presented by MIT Enterprise Forum
MITEF Greece Startup Competition 2020: Maritime
The MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) Greece Startup Competition is a business skills accelerating competition in which Greek technology startups compete for prizes and international brand recognition. If you have an exciting new product or service in the maritime sector, participating in the MITEF Greece Startup Competition will give you access to the practical knowledge, mentorship, and resources to take your venture to the next level. Competition winners are the best of the best in Greece and will receive global recognition through the MIT Enterprise Forum Global, a global network devoted to enabling early-stage entrepreneurs to transform ideas into world-changing companies.
The “Maritime Track” is designed to help ventures in fields such as AI and big data applications, shipping and port-call optimization tools, data sharing and data transparency platforms, blockchain applications in supply chain and logistics, technologies for a sustainable ocean and more.
All participating teams must:
• Be a maritime technology-oriented venture
• Have a working prototype for your product or service
• Be an incorporated entity or a team planning to incorporate soon.
• Companies or teams have at least two founding team members, with a maximum of six individuals.
• All participating team members must be at least 18 years old
• If a startup company is incorporated, the company must have been incorporated less than 4 years ago by the end of the application period
• If the startup has been previously funded, it must have received no more than 1,000,000€ or the equivalent of $1,200,000
For more detailed information on the specific legal rules and terms of participation, see the Rules & Terms of Participation page.