Presented by MIT Enterprise Forum
MITEF Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) Startup Competition 2019: Health Track
MIT EF Cental and Eastern Europe Startup Competition. Track: Health
Welcome to acceleration program for science-based projects in the form of a competition. These are the steps, you have to take during your journey with MIT Enterprise Forum CEE:
- Your team applies
- In the apllication form in the field of "your expectations" regarding our program please add the note about which our corporare partner you would like to cooperate with.
- A panel of 3 international reviewers judges your application
- We select a short list of applicants and invite them for an interview
- We assign to you at least 2 mentors (one Polish, second international)
- We share MIT EF knowledge and processes during a custom made acceleration program based on Bill Aulet's "Disciplined Entrepreneurship" methodology and knowledge of MIT Enterprise Forum experts
- You get to the competition finals, where you'll pitch your business idea to a panel of international judges, who select top teams
- You get a chance to go to Boston for custom based acceleration program, where you will meet fellow scientists from your field of research, investors, coaches and technology entrepreneurs
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE PARTICIPATION IN THE 6TH EDITION OF MIT ENTERPRISE FORUM CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE TO BE FOUND AT OUR WEBSITE WWW.MITEFPOLAND.ORG
Not currently accepting entries for this competition.