Presented by MIT Enterprise Forum
MITEF Poland Startup Competition 2016: Raw Materials Track
MITEF Poland Startup Competition. Track: Raw Materials
Welcome to acceleration program for science-based projects in the form of a competition. These are the steps, you have to take during your journey with MIT Enterprise Forum Poland:
- Your team applies
- A panel of 3 international reviewers judges your application
- We assign to you 2 mentors (one Polish, second international)
- We share MITEF knowledge and processes during a custom made Polish acceleration program based on Bill Aulet's "Disciplined Entrepreneurship" methodology and knowledge of MIT Enterprise Forum experts
- You get to the competition finals, where you'll pitch your business idea to a panel of international judges, who select top teams
- You get a chance to go to Boston/Cambridge for a MIT custom based acceleration program, where you will meet fellow MIT scientists from your field of research, investors, coaches and technology entrepreneurs
- Your team gets recognized in MIT Technology Review - a stepping stone for your success
- There is no fee for entry.
- The startup must focus on technology entrepreneurship.
- Submissions must be entered as a team.
- Each Participating Team must consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 individuals.
- Each Participating Team may only submit one entry in the Program. Each Participating Team may enter only one entry in only one track (either the industrial track – Energy, Raw Materials, Fintech, Health or general track).
- At least 50% of the Participating Team Members must be Polish nationals.
- Each of the Participating Team Members must be over 18 years of age.
- If the Participating Team has incorporated a startup company in connection with the idea or start-up presented in the Submission, such company must have been incorporated less than 4 years as of the Submission.
- If the Participating Team has already launched any operations in connection with the idea or start-up presented in the Submission, such operations should be developed in Poland, which does not prevent the Participating Team from expanding their operations outside Poland.
- Participating Team must incorporate a startup before entering into an agreement with the Local MITEF Chapter concerning their participation in the Program.
- The Submissions must be the original work solely of the Participating Team. By entering the Program, the Participating Team (at least one of the Participating Team Members or more than one Participating Team Member jointly) shall have all right, title and/or interest in the ideas and/or projects submitted as well as in the business plan, and that by submitting an entry to the Program no contract or third party rights, including but not limited to any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, publicity or privacy right has been or will be violated; no proprietary or confidential information of another person or entity has been disclosed in violation of the applicable law.
- Participating Teams must disclose any funding already received at the time of the Submission.
- Participating Teams must not have accepted any Institutional Funding in excess of 2,000,000 PLN for the idea or startup being presented in the Submission.
- Participating Teams may have accepted Non-Institutional Funding for the idea or startup being presented in the Submission.
- Projects submitted into the Program have to be on the early stage phase (minimum MVP is required – besides Health track where projects are accepted in the proof of concept stage)
- Participating Teams will comply with all applicable laws related to their Submission and their participation in the Program. In particular Participating Teams will comply with terms and regulations of Scale UP program stipulated in Regulation to Scale UP pilot programme and it’s annexes with reference to “financial beneficiaries” (http://poir.parp.gov.pl/dokumentacja/dokumentacja-do-scaleup)
Not currently accepting entries for this competition.